What Are The Advantages Of Email Marketing?
Email marketing has become widely popular these days, since it can help grow your reader loyalty significantly. Some of the advantages of email marketing are as follows:
- Cheap:Email marketing comes at a cheaper price than traditional direct mailing.
- Speed: An email reaches the targeted customer in a matter of seconds.
- Ease: It is not a tough task to send an email. For your targeted customer, an email is accessible all the time.
- Push: While websites and RSS are “pull”,in that the visitor has to come to you,with email you can send your messages out, reminding and re-engaging readers
- Personalized: Email can be segmented into smaller but more focused lists.
- Viral: The same email can be forwarded to others in a few seconds.
- Tracking: You can track each of your email to know which email was opened, forwarded and at what time.
- Testing: To improve your results, you can test different calls to action, subject lines, use of images.
- Complimentary: Email, while an excellent tactic, does not replace your other marketing activities but compliments them extremely well. Combining multiple tactics can build very profitable marketing campaigns.
- Opt-In: This option allows you to contact the recipient.
What Sort Of Email?
Why Is Email Marketing So Popular?
In its broadest sense, the term covers every email you ever send to a customer, potential customer or public venue. In general, though, it’s used to refer to:
- Sending direct promotional emails to try and acquire new customers or persuade existing customers to buy again
- Sending emails designed to encourage customer loyalty and enhance the customer relationship
- Placing your marketing messages or advertisements in emails sent by other people
Email marketing is so popular because:
- Sending email is much cheaper than most other forms of communication
- Email lets you deliver your message to the people(unlike a website, where the people have to come to your message)
- Email marketing has proven very successful for those who do it right
Email marketing is electronic equivalent of?
You can think of these three main forms of email marketing as the electronic equivalent of:
- Advertisements in subscription newspapers and magazines
- Sending a print newsletter
- Direct mail
Thereis, however, one extremely important difference-the issue of permission. Read More..